2010年12月25日 星期六

My first post.

This is the third blog I had. Haha.. XD 


My first caroling. <3
Went for caroling this Christmas eve. Nice experience. Love it. Singing from house to house. Then to GK. With all my friends. <3 really love it so muchie! This is the most memorable Christmas eve I had for this 14 years! :D Went back at 11 something,almost twelve. Then,wish everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS! ^^ Hoho. Happy happy. XD Then chat with friends at FB,SMS.  


Countdown :(
At first hope to countdown with friends ge. :( But some can't go out. Nevermind! Wait for the New Year one! Welcome 2011! ^^


Year 2011. T.T
15 years old. PMR. Nervous lo. Haih~~~~~ Friends already start studying. == LAZYNYA! Don't feel like wanna study, :(

And lastly,
MERRY CHRISTMAS! and a happy new year. :)))

沒有留言:

張貼留言